• 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
• 1 can beef broth, low sodium
• 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
• 2 TBSP A1 steak sauce
• 2 lb bag frozen meatballs
• 1 cup container of sour cream
• 1 16 oz package egg noodles
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix the undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix, and steak sauce.
Add in frozen meatballs.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-5 hours.
After the meatball mixture has cooked to your desired “doneness” stir in the sour cream.
Boil for your egg noodles according to package directions.) Drain noodles.
Mix noodles and meatballs together (our preference) or serve with meatballs on top of noodles.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?