• 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
• 1 can beef broth, low sodium
• 1 packet dry onion soup mix
• 2 TBSP A1 steak sauce
• 2 lb bag frozen meatballs
• 1 cup container sour cream
• 1 16 oz package egg noodles
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix and steak sauce.
Add in frozen meatballs.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH 3-5 hours.
After meatball mixture has cooked to your desired “doneness” stir in the sour cream.
Boil for your egg noodles according to package directions.) Drain noodles.
Mix noodles and meatballs together (our preference) or serve with meatballs on top of noodles.