- Ground sausage
- Italian breadcrumbs
- Garlic cloves
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Frozen puff pastry.
- Preheat the oven and mix: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl mix together sausage, bread crumbs, one egg, garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Cut: Cut the sheet of puff pastry into 3 sections.
- Make an egg wash and brush it on: Create an egg wash using 1 egg and 2 Tablespoons water and whisk. Brush on the inside of the pastry.
- Add in meat and fold into pastry: Take ¼ cup of the meat and line the sausage down the center of the puff pastry. Fold the puff pastry over the meat and take a fork to pinch the seams shut. Brush the outside of the puff pastry with the remaining egg wash.
- Cut and put on the baking sheet: Cut the puff pastry into two-inch pieces and lay it onto a baking sheet.
- Bake: Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?