2 cups fresh cranberries
1/4 cup orange juice
1 cup sugar, divided
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
4 tbsp butter, melted
2 cup whole milk
3 large eggs, slightly beaten
zest from 1 large orange
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 Loaf of day-old Challah bread, cubed
1. Spray a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray.
2. Cover the bottom with parchment paper.
3. Using a medium saucepan, bring cranberries, orange juice, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
4. Cook until the berries have popped and thickened slightly about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Pour the cranberries into the springform pan.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
7. Add milk, beaten eggs, orange zest, vanilla, and salt. Mix in cubed bread.
8. Let rest until the bread absorbs the milk, stirring occasionally.
9. Spread bread mixture on top of cranberry sauce in pan.
10. Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker pot and place the trivet in the bottom.
11. Cover springform pan with foil and place on top of the trivet.
12. Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 25 minutes. When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker, and do a quick pressure release to release the pressure.
13. When valve drops, carefully remove lid.
14. Remove dish from pressure cooker and place on a hot pad on the counter to cool.
15. Top with whipped cream, serve warm……and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?