- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 12 drops vanilla or english toffee stevia
- 1/2 small apple, cored and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place egg, egg whites, applesauce, and stevia in blender and pulse until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 silicone muffin tins.
- In small bowl, mix stir cinnamon into chopped apples until well coated.
- Spoon the apple pieces evenly into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- and Enjoy!