CHICKEN CABBAGE STIR FRY
~ 3 chicken breast halves
~1 teaspoon vegetable oil
~3 cups green cabbage, shredded…
~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
~1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
~1⁄2 cup water
~1 tablespoon soy sauce
~Red bell pepper
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan (350 degrees).
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté for 2 minutes until the cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir the sauce into the chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated (about 1 minute).
8 Enjoy!! 🙂