Carlyle House Historic Park in Alexandria, Virginia
Carlyle House is a historic mansion in Alexandria, Virginia, the United States, built by Scottish merchant John Carlyle in 1751–53. It is situated in the city’s Old Town on North Fairfax Street between Cameron and King Streets. Learn more from Wikipedia
- NOVA Parks.org: Carlyle House Historic Park website
- NOVA Parks.org: “About John Carlyle”
- Alexandriava.gov: Alexandria Sites on the National Register of Historic Places —— Carlyle House
- Virginia African Heritage Program.org: Information on the Carlyle House
- LOC.gov: John Carlyle House, 123 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Independent City, VA — ‘Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) digital photo archives of Carlyle House
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?