Ingredients 2 (8oz.) packs of Pillsbury crescent rolls 2 (8oz.) packs of cream cheese, room temperature 1 can Apple pie filling, 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla ¼ cup butter (melted) 1 tablespoon cinnamon 4 tablespoons sugar.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together.
4. Bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes.
5. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
6. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
7. Put apple pie filling in a bowl, chop up the large pieces with your spoon and dollop on top of cream cheese filling and spread evenly
8. Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal.
9. Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
10. Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar and poke some holes with a fork.
11. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
12. Eat warm or let cool and chill for several hours before serving.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?